Purchase your tickets for the Muskogee High School Class of 2003 Reunion
August 26, 2023
Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame
Join us for a fun-filled weekend of reminiscing, catching up, and dancing the night away to our favorite throwback jams. The main event will be on Saturday night, but we’ll have a free Family Night activity on Friday night (more info to come).
Your ticket includes admission to Saturday night’s reunion.
Dinner, live music and more are included in the price.
The Muskogee High School Class of 2003 Reunion will be taking place on the evening of August 26, 2023 at the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame. More details to come!
Yes! Please feel free to bring a +1 to the main event on Saturday night. Please purchase a separate ticket for your spouse, partner, or significant other.
Please note that Saturday night’s main event is an adults only event. Other family members and children will be welcome at other events throughout the weekend, including the Friday Family night activity.
Earlybird tickets save you $10/ticket! The deadline to purchase an Earlybird ticket is July 31, 2023, so make sure to grab your ticket.
Yes, you can pay at the door, but At The Door tickets will be $60. Save yourself some cash and buy online!
No, due to planning and budgeting needs that require we order based off the number of tickets sold, we unfortunately can’t offer any refunds.
We’re working on securing a block of rooms at a discounted rate. Stay tuned for more info.
No! Due to the venue policies, absolutely no outside alcohol will be allowed at the event. We will have a cash bar.
Your ticket includes a catered dinner, live entertainment, and more surprises. A cash bar will be available.
Yes! We still need help coordinating some of the details of the reunion. Please let us know here if you are interested in helping. If you’ve already signed up, a committee will be in touch soon with more details.
We want to ensure that everyone attending our reunion event has a safe and enjoyable experience. In order to maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere, we kindly request that all attendees adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Respectful Behavior: Treat all fellow attendees, organizers, and venue personnel with kindness, respect, and courtesy. Any form of harassment, discrimination, or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
- No Weapons: For the safety of everyone present, weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives, or any other potentially dangerous objects, are strictly prohibited at the event.
- Non-violence: Engaging in any form of physical or verbal violence, including threats or intimidation, is strictly prohibited. We expect all attendees to resolve conflicts and disagreements in a peaceful and respectful manner.
- No Outside Alcohol: The event will provide a selection of beverages for purchase. Outside alcohol is not permitted on the premises. We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask individuals to leave if they are found to be in possession of outside alcohol.
- Compliance with Local Laws: All attendees must comply with local, state, and federal laws during the event. Any illegal activities or substances will not be tolerated, and appropriate actions will be taken if such activities are discovered.
- Responsible Drinking: We encourage responsible alcohol consumption. Any attendee who appears to be intoxicated or disruptive may be denied entry or asked to leave the event. Please arrange for safe transportation if you plan on consuming alcohol.
- Photography and Consent: Respect the privacy and comfort levels of others when taking photographs or videos. Seek consent before capturing someone’s image and be mindful of sharing images publicly on social media platforms.
- Compliance with Venue Policies: Follow all rules and regulations set forth by the venue hosting the reunion.
- Compliance with Reunion Organizers’ Instructions: Cooperate with the instructions and guidance provided by the reunion organizers to ensure a smooth and successful event.
- Consequences of Non-compliance: Failure to comply with this code of conduct may result in denial of entry, removal from the event, or other appropriate actions deemed necessary by the organizers.
By attending the reunion event, you acknowledge and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct and understand that any violations may result in disciplinary action, such as being banned from attending future events.
Please email email@example.com and we’ll get your questions answered! You can also reach out on the Facebook page.